So it’s been brought to my attention that the board needs to decide if we are going to officially start group rides in April/May. I have one group leader that want to ride and one that says we should hold off unti possibly May.
The board needs to vote. Please respond ASAP.
“In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate.” ~ Issac Asimov —– Pagesculptor Studios 907.347.8756