The first FCC Tuesday Night MTB Ride for the season is canceled. There’s still snow on the trail and the parts that don’t have snow are really muddy. Dave and Eric will check out the trails next weekend to see if we can start up the schedule as planned or if we will have to delay another week. We had so much snow this winter and then a cold spring, but the National Weather Service is predicting some warmer temps coming soon!